Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Improving Google-Ranking with Search Engine Optimization
Today, one of the most important keys to commercial success is to be found over search engines – especially Google.
Good search engine optimization considers the constantly changing search algorithm and optimizes search results (SERPs).
Although many enterprises know how important Search Engine Optimization is, they are still hesitant on the topic. They are not aware of current trends and have difficulty finding the right partner agency helping them to improve the Google Ranking.
Google is constantly improving its search algorithm. Especially the latest updates aim to grant relevant (!) content more importance. A sole technical SEO approach, in order to optimize search engine ranking, is nowhere near sufficient any longer. Many SEO specialists have difficulty with this particular content related approach, unlike PR experts, as they are capable in developing strategies with key messages embedded in a deeper textual context and placed appropriately. Modern online communication needs to be able to achieve both: the classic media and the SEO site. What do you need to take into account? We can help you with the realization, as we are familiar with the context related as well as the technical side of modern SEO.
Content is king
- Fresh user-oriented contents with well distributed keywords on your website will tempt visitors to dwell longer. This rises the relevance of your website on Google.
- Duplicate content should be avoided, since it entails a poor evaluation for your website.
- Website content, structure and technology need to be easily analysed from Google’s perspective. Your best keywords need to be placed in title, headlines and text. In contrast, oversized pictures need to be avoided.
- For searchers to quickly determine what your company does on Google result pages, well written descriptions, which are easy to grasp, will help.
- By publishing press releases and background articles on reliable websites, for example online trade journals, including backlinks to your website, your Google ranking will be increasingly improved.
- Placements on press portals or registers of inferior quality can diminish your ranking.
SEO-PR as a modern communicating marketing tool
Industrie-Contact has learned from the developments over the last few years and has developed the so-called SEO-PR. This includes measures beyond the own website (off-page) – on the net in general – to generate relevance of the client’s company or products and services with well placed articles equipped with the right keywords. This works best, when immediate backlinks with Do-Follow or No-Follow tags are generated. Backlinks, however, are not a must, as publications without backlinks also pay into the company’s SEO.
It is generally important that the content in the articles is valuable in content and thus written trustworthy. It isn’t advisable to just write something to place keywords and then publish the text on weak portals. The higher the significance of a medium with high quality publications, the better are the SEO results. Google has thus prevented SEO tricks made in the past. In order to measure the significance of editorial websites we work with the so-called Domain Authority or the Sistrix-Visiblity-Index (SI).