Full-service PR agency for classic public relations, online PR, social media communications, blogger & influencer relations, live communication, reputation management, corporate social responsibility (CSR), search engine optimization (SEO) – for almost 40 years in business, based in Germany’s media capital Hamburg.
Our clients are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), start-ups, associations as well as large companies and groups – in the B2C and B2B business.
Industrie-Contact (IC) is a renowned full service PR agency in Hamburg, Germany with almost 40 years of experience. Well-known companies and brands (B2C and B2B) from home and abroad engage our team of professional PR experts with individual and often challenging communication tasks. In addition to traditional press and publicity work in print media, online media and social networks (including blogger relations, social media communication and SEO) are our fields of activity.
Product PR or corporate PR: our know-how in communications combined with the right solution for a successful public relations strategy will help you drive your business forward. IC operates worldwide as a part of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) and is among the top Public Relations firms in Germany.
Brands & Clients
What our clients say about us
- "Industrie-Contact has helped us very much with blogger and media relations to create awareness and recognition for our brand SmoothSkin Gold in Germany since 2015. They work with top-notch media database and are in close touch with key bloggers and editors."Davy ThomasDirector of Marketing, CyDen
- "The agency Industrie-Contact has been done PR for Kollmorgen Europe in Western Europe for many years and has achieved excellent results. The communication towards the media at trade shows included the invitation of editors, writing and providing of press kits, briefings with journalists at the booth, documentation of results and contacts in the aftermath of the show."Sandra BeckerMarketing Coordinator Kollmorgen Europe GmbH
- "IC has been realizing our PR for many years. Their work has helped to create awareness and a positive image for a very special product of building materials. This has ultimately helped boosting sales as well."Norbert WestphalCEO, Hanseatisches Schlackenkontor ARGE Vertrieb
- "For many years we have been relying on Industrie-Contact's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories."Manfred UtschMember of the supervisory board Erich Utsch AG
- "Since 2016 Industrie-Contact has been taking care of our PR work and is achieving publications in trade press and daily media. As a result, in Germany (our HQ is in the Netherlands), we are gaining more and more recognition, which helps us to expand our business."Frank EngelManaging Director, Troostwijk
- "Industrie-Contact is our reliable, results-driven partner in Germany. Having worked with them several times over the past decade, we know we can count on them for creative and strategic communications counsel that helps our clients achieve business success. We endorse them heartily."David LandisPresident and CEO Landis Communications Inc. (LCI)
Bloggers and influencers play an important role in marketing. Brands spend a lot of money to post on successful blogs or Instagram…June 25, 2018
Group elects new president during bi-annual meeting; Seattle’s Aaron Blank elected as president-elect, Los Angeles’ Leeza Hoyt named secretary and San Francisco’s…May 28, 2018
Popularity of influencer marketing is a rich seam for brands and PR reps but greater transparency is now needed to enhance trust…May 7, 2018
- Tolles Porträt über Ann-Sophie und Sinja, die beide bei uns als Praktikantin ins Berufsleben gestartet sind. 😊… https://t.co/AZSbYVF1Os
- "Verbraucher vertrauen den Influencern mehr als der klassischen Werbung" - Owen Cullen von Cullen Communications, i… https://t.co/rZ61dqkcvq
- PR-Frauenpower: Das Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), dem IC seit 2002 angehört, wird erneut von einer Frau g… https://t.co/1hfadpxvQC
- Das PR-Journal berichtet heute über spannende Neukunden aus Hamburg, Finnland und Panama, die sich uns in diesem Fr… https://t.co/kWiLMAPQ3O